|Designation||Custom app support engineer|
|Job Description||[Business Description]
We provide technical content support, including document provision, to customers who are familiar with the existing functions of the product and develop custom apps.
* Explain to customers the API and technical base included in the product mainly on a document basis. Maintenance work such as inquiries and repairs for custom apps developed and delivered according to customer’s business needs.
[Attractiveness of this work]
We will maximize the value of our products by enabling our customers and business partners to utilize AAE, which is a development platform that enables us to develop functions that meet the unique business needs of each customer, which cannot be achieved by packaging functions alone.
[Attractiveness unique to our custom app support team]
Since it plays an intermediate role between the user and the developer, it can demonstrate both technical skills and consulting skills.
Most of my colleagues, including the engineering manager, are in Shanghai, so communication in English is commonplace.
The engineering manager has a long history as an OSS engineer and is also a well-known OSS maintainer.
We aim to realize a good developer experience in the department by making use of that experience.
〇 Those who fall under any of the following.
・ Those who have the skills to read the source code and understand the specifications and implementation.
・ Those who have the skills to create documents and explain the API and technical infrastructure included in the product to customers.
〇Those who have the following skills and experience are welcome.
・ Experience in implementing business applications.
・ Those who have experience in using the following elemental technologies.
TypeScript, Ansible, Terraform, GitHub, Circle CI, SonarQube, Trac, IntelliJ IDEA, Gradle, Apache Ant, Oracle Database, Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server, Redis, Lucene, lasticsearch, Google Closure Tools, Sencha, etc.
・ Those who have communication skills using English or Chinese (putonghua)
|Location||Headquarter (Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo)
* Passive smoking prevention measures: Yes Indoor smoking is prohibited (smoking room is set up)
Flextime system (no core time) or professional discretionary labor system
* Standard working hours: 8 hours a day
|Salary||[Annual income/annual salary]
6 million ~ 9 million yen (including bonuses twice a year)
* Considered by experience, ability, advance payment, etc.
* Reward revision: Twice a year
|Bonus||Twice a year (June/December)|
・Complete weekly two-day system (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays (excluding Saturdays and Sundays)
・Flex leave for the same number of days as the year-end and New Year holidays (12/30-1/3)
・Summer vacation (any 2 working days from 7/1-9/30)
・Relocation leave, marriage leave, bereavement leave, spouse maternity leave, etc.
・Annual holiday days: 123 days or more
|Type of Employment||Full-time
・Defined contribution pension plan, defined benefit pension plan (DB/DC)
・Property accumulation savings system, employee shareholding association system, condolence money
・There is an in-house health insurance association
・360 degree evaluation system・MBO evaluation system
・Comeback pass system (re-entry system)
・Mutual Aid Association (GLTD group insurance, general welfare group insurance, injury and illness condolence system, etc.)
・Works Milk Club (up to 13 years of maternity leave/childcare leave, with return to work bonus)
・Welfare cafeteria plan
|Recruitment request date||2020/8/24|
|Location||Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Number of Employees||Over 950 people
* As of August 2019
・Development, sales and support of ERP package software “HUE” and “HUE Classic” for major companies *
* “HUE®” and “Ariel AirOne®” are trademarks or registered trademarks of our company, and “COMPANY®” is a trademark or registered trademark of Works Human Intelligence Co., Ltd.
* July 2020 The product name of the “COMPANY®” accounting/SCM series has been changed to “HUE Classic”.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) Researcher
- Accounting system development engineer (candidate manager)